Discover the history and democracy of Belgium at Belvue, a modern and interactive museum in Brussels. Learn about the Belgian society, culture and politics through seven thematic galleries and original objects: democracy, prosperity, solidarity, pluralism, migration, language and Europe.
Monday to Friday: 09:30 - 17:00
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 - 19:00
Weekends, July & August: 11:00 - 19:00
School holidays & public holidays: 09:30 - 17:00
24/12 & 31/12 : 09:30 - 16:00
1/01, 21/07 & 25/12 : Closed
Seniors (+65): €8,00
Groups (from 15p): €8,00
Wednesday afternoon (from 14:00): FREE
1st Sunday of the month: FREE
For other tickets options, check their website at: https://www.belvue.be/en/info/prices
After discovering the museum while playing, there will be a creative workshop and then the highlight of the party: the cake!
- For children aged 6 to 12 years
- Max. 15 children (1 parent to accompany the group is mandatory)
- The children are accompanied by a guide throughout the activity, but a parent must remain present with the children
- Duration: 3 hours
- Opening times: Wednesdays from 13:30 to 16:30, Saturdays and Sundays from 14:00 to 17:00.
- Price: €175,00, which includes the fee for the guide, the room for the snack and the equipment. Parents should provide the snacks (food, drinks, dishes and decorations)
- Reservation is required and must be made at least one month before the desired date
For more detailed information, please check the museum website at: https://www.belvue.be/en/activities/jouw-verjaardag-in-het-museum
You can park your car across from the museum on Place des Palais, but also on Grand Sablon/ Grote Zavel, parking Albertine/ Albertina (Rue des Soles/Stuiversstraat), Place du Trône/ Troonplein and Rue Ducale/ Hertogstraat, you will find plenty of parking space. There is a charge for these parking spaces.
** Please report to us in case you have additional info, corrections or updates.
Thanks, Badaboo Team.