Ferme du Parc Maximilien
An unusual and rural place in the heart of the city, the Farm of the Parc Maximilien offers everyone a moment of discovery, relaxation and exchange...
Animal welfare, respect for living organisms and biodiversity are the values ??that we wish to respect as much as possible every day.
Birthday at Ferme Maximillien
- 12.00 > Arrival of the parents for the decoration and the preparation of the birthday party. An equipped kitchen is at your disposal
- 12.15 - 13.00 > Arrival of guests
- 13.30 > The children are taken care of by an activity leader who will take them on a tour of the farm via the activity "Animals and our 5 senses", They will be able to interact with the animals, enter the enclosures, touch them and discover the life of the farm.
- 15.00 > End of the activity, the children return to the village hall to celebrate the birthday.
- 16.30 > Storage. We ask the parents who organize it to kindly put the place in order as on their arrival and to remove all the decorations.
- 16.45 pm > End of the anniversary and small cleaning.
- 17.00 > Closing of the doors.
- DEPOSIT of 50 € ! You will be asked for it when you arrive at the Farm. This cash deposit will be returned to you on two conditions: if you respect the cleanliness of the premises and the arrival and departure times.
- We do not provide food or decoration. In order to avoid waste, we strongly encourage you to use reusable objects and/or items made available by the Farm