Sesame Toy Library (Space Gaucheret)
In addition to the loan of games, the Sésame toy library organizes a multitude of activities:
- Fun mornings: Primary classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. around four tables: language, numbers, cooperation and strategy table;
- Gaucheret Ludique: Fun activities for children aged 6-12 and a local loan service on Thursdays and Fridays during the school year (Maison des Citoyens, located on Place Gaucheret in the North district);
- Intergenerational Ludo: Animations around board games every Friday from 1.30 p.m. to 3 p.m., at the AKSENT day center located at Place Liedts in Schaerbeek;
- Ludo festivals and meetings: On the occasion of municipal festivals, neighborhoods, etc., the toy library participates in events and animates with its giant wooden games;
- Smart holidays: Recognized by the ONE, the Sésame toy library organizes school holiday courses for children aged 5-12 in partnership with the Childhood Service and the School Colonies Work. A range of fun and original activities around board games as well as fun, cultural and artistic outings. A week source of cognitive development in children (reasoning ability, self-control, planning, etc.) while having fun.
- Ludébat: Game workshops around subjects that interest young people.
Animations that help the teenager to trust themselves, give their own opinion and respect the opinion of others
- Blockade tables (Free game tables): During white days and exam periods in partnership with the Sésame library
- Espace Games: For teenagers, Saturdays of the school year (Reservation required)
- Ludo advice/Coaching: Board game coaching workshops for workers in daycare centres, nurseries, future teachers, future childcare assistants, people in professional integration ...etc.
- Board game corner: for primary schools: Provide schools with lots of board games for a period of 2 to 3 months
- Sesame's suitcase: board game suitcases for primary school classes, homework schools, nursing homes, non-profit organizations, etc.