Palais du Coudenberg Museum
Palais du Coudenberg Museum is a fascinating archaeological site that reveals the history of the former palace of Charles V and other powerful rulers of Europe. Explore the underground remains of the palace and discover the treasures of the museum in a unique and immersive experience. Palais du Coudenberg Museum is located in the heart of Brussels, next to the Royal Palace and the BELvue Museum.
In the heart of the museum about Belgium and its history, you can enjoy homemade, organic and seasonal cuisine based on local and artisanal products.
- Tuesday to Friday: 9:30 to 17:00
- Weekend + July and August: 11:00 to 19:00
- January 1st, July 21st and December 25th
- Closed at 16:00 on December 24th and 31st
- Normal rate: €10,00
- Seniors (+ 65) & Groups (+ 15 pers.): €8,00
- 18 - 25, unemployed, disabled: €5,00
- Less than 18 years old: Free
You can park your car at Place des Palais, Grand Sablon, Parking Albertine (Rue des Sols), Place du Trône and Rue Ducale
The entrance is located at Place des Palais 7, to the right of the Royal Palace. The Palais du Coudenberg Museum shares its entrance with the BELvue Museum.
- Palais du Coudenberg Museum provides interesting sets for photo shooting or filming, though subject to permission.
- Only guide dogs accompanying visually impaired people are allowed in.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in Coudenberg.
- Underground Treasure Hunt
When: every day from 01/July - 03/September/2023, except Mondays
Prices: €4,00/child (+ adult €10,00, senior €8,00). Article 27: €1,25. Members Gezinsbond: children -14 years old: €2,00 / adultes: €5,00
Languages: French, Dutch, English and Spanish
Public: suitable for children from 5 to 8 years old accompanied by an adult.
Online reservation possible. Self-guided activity, without a Coudenberg guide
Duration: 1h - 1h30
- WAOUW! Treasure chests
- When: Summer holidays, from 01/July - 05/August/2023. From Wednesday to Saturday.
- Suitable for families with kids: ages 4-12, with at least 1 adult. (Max. 6 children per group/family)
- Activity without educator from Palais du Coudenberg Museum
- Activity cost: €4,00/child (+ €10,00 Adult, €8,00 Senior)
- Reservation recommended (soon on the BELvue Museum webshop). Call: + 32 (0)2 500 45 54 in case of problem
- Duration: 1h - 1h30
- Languages: English, French, Dutch
** Please report to us in case you have additional info, corrections or updates.
Thanks, Badaboo Team.